If you use the DVG website (the “Website”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1.1 In these terms and conditions, “we” and “us” means DVG Automation Spa, whose registered office is in Via G. Rossetti 2, 29016 Cortemaggiore (PC), Italy
2. Changing Website content and links
- 2.1 We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website.
- 2.2 We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
- 3.1 The material contained on the Website is provided for general purposes only. Neither we nor any member of the GIVA Group make any warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content and the material contained on the website.
- 3.2 Statements concerning performance, technical specifications, operational usage or our technology, appearing anywhere on the website, do not form part of any contract between DVG Automation Spa and any users of its equipment unless expressly agree otherwise in writing.
- 3.3 Although we endeavour to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, users of the Website should seek appropriate technical or expert advice before proceeding on the basis of any of the information contained in or hosted upon this Website.
- 3.4 To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- 3.5 Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to or may access the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with or use of the Website or information hosted herein (including links to external documents) save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- 3.6 We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- 3.7 Should you have any questions about the products or services we offer, or if you have a general enquiry, or would like to provide some feedback, please click here to visit our contact page.
Any requests to reproduce materials should be addressed to Via G. Rossetti 2, 29016 Cortemaggiore (PC), Italy or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.8 We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions in our Website as soon as is practicable after being notified of them in writing. In case of any discrepancy between information contained in different language versions of the same document, the English language version may be regarded as the most recently updated document.
- 3.9 We offer access to certain software via our Website. Use of that software is subject to the Software Licence which will be presented to you when you access that software. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions and our Software Licence then the Software Licence will prevail.
4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1 The copyright and other worldwide intellectual property rights in the material contained in theWebsite, together with the website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to us, DVG Automation Spa or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our express written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own off-line viewing.
- 4.2 DVG is a trademark of DVG Automation Spa. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of us or other trade mark owners. Unless otherwise expressly agreed you must not use these trade marks other that as is necessary to view the contents of the Website.
- 4.3 You shall retain ownership of all copyright in any data you submit to the Website. You grant us a world-wide exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner.
5. User name and password
- 5.1 Access to certain areas of the Website may be restricted to registered users. If you register with us and select or are issued with a user name and password the user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- 5.2 Your name and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your user name and password and any payments due for goods or services accessed through the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
- 5.3 You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
6. Data submitted by users
- 6.1 We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website. If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary. You are also responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- 6.2 You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
- 6.3 We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
- 6.4 You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this clause 6.
7. Data protection
- 7.1 We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Website to improve the Website and personalise your experience when you visit the Website. We may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or about features we think you may find interesting. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties. By registering with us, you are deemed to have consented to use of personal information for these purposes. However, you can tell us not to deal with your personal information in these ways in the future by simply sending an e-mail message to info@dvgAutomation.it
- 7.2 We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- 8.1 We may terminate your access to the Website and the services when we notice to you. You will cease use of all materials and software belonging to us and our licensors and return them to us immediately at our request.
- 8.2 All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
- 9.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- 9.2 We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website.
10. Governing law
- 10.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law.
Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts, to which both parties submit.