DVG Automation Services
The excellence in the flow control automation
After Sales Services
DVG Automation provides a worldwide field service response for its customers for all types of actuator.
DVG‘s services cover the entire life cycle of our control equipment. They include simple troubleshooting as well as comprehensive service agreements for entire projects. We provide the services to satisfy our customers’ needs in order to to ensure the availability of their plants and production processes in the long term.
Our support can be planned or in response to an emergency situation. Our field technicians perform a number of different tasks for customers:
- Installation and commissioning of actuators to ensure they are correctly set up.
- Modifications on actuators on site i.e. ITVC installation.
- The inspection and repair of damaged actuators.
- The emergency repair of actuators
Valve Automation Centre
DVG Automation extends a constant and widespread presence in different territories for both on site services and products utilizing VALVE AUTOMATION CENTRES, owned by DVG or in partnership with agents or distributors.
VAC centre can give local support to customers for different activities, such as:
- Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance
- Repair service
- Actuator control panel and valve assembling
- Full package testing
- Immediate response to customers’ needs
Personnel working in Valve Automation Centers associated with DVG are qualified and trained directly at DVG premises to perform a complete and focused on site service in a controlled quality environment.
DVG Valve Automation Centre locations: