Electro Hydraulic power unit is custom engineered and manufactured to meet the most stringent requirements and project specifications.
- Offshore and corrosive resistant materials of construction.
- Electric Power consumption according with project requirement.
- Operating Pressure up to 350 Barg (35MPag)
- Standard temperature range -30°C +90°C
- Low temperature version -60°C +90°C
- Nitrogen bottles and accumulator in accordance with ASME VIII div1 or required applicable standard (PED, AS, BS, ..).
- Piston or bladder type accumulator.
- Electrical classification according to ATEX or comparable UL/FM standards.
- PED 2014/68/UE Compliant
- ATEX 2014/34/UE Compliant
- IP67M, NEMA 4, 4x & 6 as minimum
- SIL3 Capable to IEC 61508
- Mineral based oil or biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
- Relay based control logic or termination to interface with Motor Control Centre Customer logic.
- Manual Hydraulic Hand Pump for emergency operation to be used either to recharge accumulator or to stroke the actuator.
Standard Feature For On Off Service
- Single or Dual motor and pump power source
- Self standing frame of various materials according to customer requirements.
- Accumulator sized for “N” off piston strokes.
- Stainless Steel oil reservoir with inlet filling filter, dehydrator and relief valve.
- Manual hydraulic hand-pump for emergency operation
- Manifold mounted controls to minimize tubing and potential leakage.
- Heavy duty components for severe service.
- Low oil level switch
- Oil temperature monitoring
- Hydraulic pressure monitoring
- Indication lamps / local electric control